Follow Me:

May 18, 2010

I Miss It

My 1st posting after the final exam . OMG , really realy miss my blog . Alhamdulillah , and now think to enjoy and enjoy . Erm , i lost a part of my life . I lost my external hardisk . I don't know who steal it . Memang kau bitch . Dah ahh banyak artwork aku dalam tuh . Menggaru kepala aku . Aku sayang gambar gambar dalam tuh je . I'll miss all the memory inside it .  Now i can't do anything . So , nak on9 pon buhsan . Takpe ahh benda dah hilang kan . What can i say ? Erm ??? Ok full stop . No need to think about it anymore . I get tired and i really need a rest . Ok , that all . Bubye .

1 Bualan Anda:

Anonymous said...

Asal aku punye plan lak...
Bukan ko ke...
Kalo ekot aku nak je wat kat dataran s.alam tu...
Bia die malu...
Tehn baling telo ramai2...

Tapi aku rase aku da ade plan baik...
Nanti aku bagi tau kat ko...
Ni rahsie...
Hahahahah